Review of the two new MoYou London festive plates no. 50 and 52

Hello everyone! Today I want to do a little review on the two new MoYou London festive plates that came out for this Valentine's day. There were more than two plates that came out, but I decided to get only number 50 and 52. You can go to their website and check out rest of the plates and everything else they have to offer :) https://moyou.co.uk/
The plates themselves are absolutely beautiful and have so many different possibilities for cute manis. Links for these specific plates: https://moyou.co.uk/collections/festive-collection/products/festive-50 and https://moyou.co.uk/collections/festive-collection/products/festive-52








As you can see, the images are picked up beautifully. I was using the rectangular sticky stamper from MoYou London. It's a very good stamper, especially when you're new to stamping :) I personally have only good things to say about these stamping plates and the brand. MoYou London stamping plates are one of my favourite ones and in fact, the very first ones I started my nail stamping journey. This brand has lots of different plates to choose from and there's definitely something for everyone :)  I did buy these plates with my own money so this review is not sponsored.

I hope you enjoyed this little review, definitely try out these awesome plates and have some rocking nails for this Valentine's day or all year around :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches of Hit the Bottle Holographic stamping polishes

Review of MoYou London's Mexico plates no.02 and no.06 and their crystal clear stamper

Review of Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes