Swatches of Hit the Bottle Holographic stamping polishes

Heeeeey! This is going to be a quick one since I will be away for few weeks and I've been crazy busy lately. However, I finally have those swatches of the Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes I've been promising. I've gone through so much trouble to get these swatches, it's ridiculous... Anyway, at least I have something, better than nothing right? :) 

I couldn't do swatches of each polish on all of the fingers so each finger got one colour instead, hope you don't mind but I was really fed up with the problems already lol

These four are: Holo there Beautiful!, Hololulu Blue, Turquatic, Lucky Spark. They go from left to right. Out of all the 8 polishes, these 4 are the least holographic. I mean, you can still see it but it's not as vibrant as the other four. These 4 are without top coat, adding one hasn't made any difference for me so... It took me 3 to 4 coats to get these opaque since they are stamping polishes and rather sheer ones for that matter but they are so beautiful! In person, you can see the holo more than on the pictures, for some reason... I just wasn't getting lucky with these swatches! :(





These fabulous four are: Under the Strobe-berry lights, Musk have the holo, Amethyst Sizzle, Prismatic Purple. Going from left to right again. I used 3-4 coats for these as well, but you could get away with 2 as well since these are little more opaque than the other four. However, you can see the holo in these ones so much more than the others. Might be because it's darker colours, not sure... These are gorgeous though, in love with the rainbow! :)





I have nothing bad to say about these stamping polishes. They are beautiful and they work great. Do you think you would want to buy them yourself? I definitely recommend them and I'm not sponsored or anything. I bought these with my own money! When it comes to the price of these they are little on the pricier side but to me, they are worth the money. Let me know what you think of these in the comments ;)

The official site for Hit the Bottle polishes is http://www.hitthebottlepolishes.com.au/ and the collection is Holo the Rainbow which you can find here http://www.hitthebottlepolishes.com.au/product/pre-order-holo-the-rainbow-stamping-polish-collection
They have international stockist listed on their site if you're not from Australia and you're interested in ordering from them. Also, you can find these polishes on Hypnotic Polish. That's where I got mine.

I hope you liked these swatches, I did the best I could... Oh yeah, almost forgot... All these pictures are taken in real sunlight. Don't forget to comment and leave your thoughts and ideas of what you would like to see from me. When I'm back and active I'll be posting swatches of another Lina Nail Art's plate, so look forward to those! :)

Till next time! XOXO - Reelika

Comments

  1. Hi, They look gorgeous, but I was hoping to see how they stamp. Since they are stamping polishes. Will you be doing stamping swatches of these too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Stamping swatches of these stamping polishes can be found under a review I did a while back :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks I will search your blog :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of MoYou London's Mexico plates no.02 and no.06 and their crystal clear stamper

Review of Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes