Review of MoYou London's Mexico plates no.02 and no.06 and their crystal clear stamper

Hey yoooo! Has it been like forever since I posted anything? Sure feels like it.. I'm back now though and ready to roll, haha.. I'm so corny sometimes, I know! On a serious note, I have a review for you today of two Mexico plates from MoYou London and their crystal clear stamper ;)



It's a new collection they came out with a little while ago and I've had some issues, hence why I wasn't able to do this review sooner. I'm on it now though! I don't have all the plates but I do have two of them here for you today.

The first plate is no. 02. It's a gorgeous plate, like seriously, gorgeous!


The second plate is no. 06. It's just as beautiful as the first one but I personally like the no. 02 plate more, that's just my preference though! ;)


I am really digging the crystal clear stamper. It has a very nice size and of course you can see through it, obviously XD I didn't prep the stamper and it works fine right out of the box, at least for me.




The crystal clear stamper has a top and bottom lid, both for protection. The stamper can become cloudy in contact with nail polish remover or acetone, therefore such protection lids are very useful. Cloudy stamper has happened to me before so... I know what I'm talking about XD Squishiness of the stamper head is perfect for me, I usually prefer soft stampers over firm ones anyways but to each their own :)

In this review, I used 4 different stamping polishes. I usually use only one, but since I'm reviewing the stamper as well I want to show how it works with different polishes. I used Mundo de unas - Black, Colour Alike - Kind of Black S, Hit the Bottle - As Black as Night and MoYou London - Black Knight.
First 4 swatches are for plate no. 02


Mundo de unas' stamping polishes are one of my all time favourites. They work with almost every plate and stamper I have. There is, of course, some exceptions but it is a stamping polish that I can always count on to do its job. As you can see it has stamped beautifully.

Colour Alike stamping polishes usually work rather well for me, occasionally I run into some problems with certain plates or stampers but it's rare. How well polish works depends on its formula as well. I've noticed that for me, their metallic stamping polishes work better than the creams. Don't take my word for it though, after all, it all comes down to the stamper and the plate that is used as well. Overall, this Colour Alike stamping polish has stamped very nicely as well.


I recently got Hit the Bottle stamping polishes so I can't say much about them, but as far as I can see, they work pretty well. Of course, I still need to try them out with some other plates and stampers, but so far they are really promising.


As for MoYou London stamping polishes. They are good, but I believe that my Black Knight is drying out or something like that because it doesn't stamp the way it used to... Unfortunately. As you can see, regardless of how ''fresh'' the polish is, it still stamps really well.


These are the swatches for the plate no. 06 :) Sorry for not the neatest work on the base colour...



To finish it up, I love both the plates and the stamper. Will definitely do some nail art with them soon. To be honest, I'm never disappointed in any of MoYou London products. They always make high-quality products, in my eyes at least.
You can find both plates and the crystal clear stamper on their website and of course their stamping polishes as well ;) https://moyou.co.uk/

As for the other stamping polishes, you can find them here:
http://www.mundodeunas.com/
http://colouralike.com/
http://www.hitthebottlepolishes.com.au/

Before you try to order from any of these companies make sure they ship to your country first and then look up if and how many polishes are allowed to be sent to your country ;)

I hope you liked this rather long review... If you liked any of the products then go and get them, whatchu waiting for? XD Thanks for dropping by :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches of Hit the Bottle Holographic stamping polishes

Review of Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes