Review of Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes

Heeeey! It's been a long time again, I know.... I seem to struggle to update this blog, I guess I could blame it on my lack of ideas but I'm still trying, haha... However, I had to share these holographic stamping polishes with you! They are absolutely stunning! I don't remember if there are more of these because it's been a while since I got them but 8 is already not bad, aye?




The first holographic stamping polish is Holo there Beautiful! All these polishes are 9ml/0.3 fl oz, which is a nice amount of polish. Holo there Beautiful! looks good on any base colour, at least in my eyes. Love holo? Then this one is a must have!


Here's the swatch photo of this beauty, both on black and white. I do like it on darker colours but it looks just as beautiful on the lighter ones :) You can definitely see the rainbow!


This one is Hololulu Blue. I love blue so this is definitely my favourite out of all the 8 I got. Not saying the other polishes are any less beautiful! But this blue is just faaab! ;)


Here's the swatch photo for Hololulu Blue, both on white and black. The rainbow is there, as you can see. It might show up more on darker colours but it looks just as beautiful on lighter ones.


This gorgeous polish is Turquatic. It's slightly darker in the bottle than it shows up on the picture. I think these kinds of holographic polishes, in general, look more holo on dark colours.


Here's the swatch photo for Turquatic, again both on black and white. It's sooo pretty!


This one is Lucky Spark, it's green and it's pretty! I have nothing more to say, haha...


Here's the swatch photo for Lucky Spark, both on black and white (getting sick of me repeating it yet? lol)


This beautiful purple is Prismatic Purple, it's absolutely gorgeous!


Here's a swatch photo for Prismatic Purple, on both black and white. On this picture, you can actually see the rainbow on the white base! Well... a little bit at least... Yey! 



This lovely is Amethyst Sizzle. It's a purple with a pinkish undertone? I have no idea what I'm talking about but I see the pink in it! 


Here's a swatch photo for Amethyst Sizzle, both on black and white (that's right, I'm gonna say that till the end, haha... I'm not trying to be mean or annoying, I promise!)


This polish is called Musk have the holo, it's this kind of a darker pink with a slight hint of purple in it. It's really pretty, looks slightly darker in the bottle than on the picture, though.


Here's a swatch photo of Musk have the holo, both on black and white. I personally prefer this one on the darker colours but it looks pretty on lighter ones too! :)


This last beauty is Under the Strobe-berry lights. It's such a pretty ''girly'' pink. I would say it's my second favourite out of the 8, right after Hololulu Blue, of course. 


Here's the swatch photo for Under the Strobe-berry light, both on black and white. It's such a beautiful polish, all of these polish are, to be honest... :)


These stamping polishes stamp great. They do look thinner than other stamping polishes but they work awesome. For the swatches, I used Born Pretty Store clear jelly stamper. So far, these polishes have worked with all of the plates and stampers I have. I definitely recommend checking them out ;)

I bet by now you want to know where I got these beauties, yes? Well... Since I'm from Estonia which in fact is in Europe, I got these stamping polishes from Hypnotic polish. I get most of my polishes and stamping stuff from there, that I cannot get from Estonia (we hardly have any stamping stuff here and if we do it's hella expensive...) You can find their website here: https://www.hypnoticpolish.com/ These polishes can be used as a regular polish if one would want to have more holo on their nails ;)

Hit the Bottle is, however, an Australian brand, you can find their website here: http://www.hitthebottlepolishes.com.au/

I hope you liked this review and that it helped you decide if you would like to get some of these holographic stamping polishes for yourself :) I promise I'll try to start posting more on the blog from this day forward! ;) I'll try to do a nail art next time perhaps? ;)

Till next time! XOXO - Reelika


Comments

  1. Found them :-D Thanks for the swatches, they look gorgeous ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches of Hit the Bottle Holographic stamping polishes

Review of MoYou London's Mexico plates no.02 and no.06 and their crystal clear stamper