Review/Swatches of Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plate License to Be Sexy! 01

Hello, you beautiful people! I am back with more swatches of the Lina plates I was talking about in my last post. Today we will be looking at License to Be Sexy! 01. I'm in love with this plate, it's seriously gorgeous! So many possibilities for all kinds of designs.


This time around I used only 4 stamping polishes. Since Colour Alike Kind of Black S was such a trouble maker last time, I decided to leave it out. I used Konad 01 (it's called Black Pearl, I believe), Hit the Bottle As Black as Night, Mundo de Unas Black 02 and Dashica Black.


Again, I used two MoYou London stampers. I don't have much to choose from... *sigh* Anyway, they are both great stampers. You probably already know that the rectangular sticky marshmallow stamper is my favourite. I could say that the crystal clear stamper is becoming a favourite too.


These 3 were stamped with Konad Black Pearl and crystal clear stamper. 


These 3 were stamped with Mundo de Unas Black 02 and crystal clear stamper.


These 3 were stamped with Dashica Black and rectangular sticky marshmallow stamper. Doesn't this plate have some awesome images?! 


These 3 were stamped with Hit the Bottle As Black as Night and rectangular sticky marshmallow stamper. This plate has some beautiful floral images as well! Don't mind the middle image though... the stamper messed up there lol


As you can see, the images stamped beautifully with all of the polishes and stampers I used. I got these plates from Hypnotic Polish https://www.hypnoticpolish.com/. However, the official website is Lina Nail Art Supplies https://www.linanailartsupplies.com/. They do ship internationally if you're interested buying directly from them. 

Here are the links for all the stamping polishes I used:





Dashica Beauty does ship internationally and if your country is not on the list, contact them and they will add it to the list.

Hit the Bottle can ship internationally but it's expensive, they do have international stockist.

Here are the links for the stampers I used:

Crystal Clear stamper https://moyou.co.uk/products/crystal-clear and rectangular sticky marshmallow stamper https://moyou.co.uk/products/new-rectangular-stamp-scraper

I hope you liked this review/swatches of License to Be Sexy! 01 plate and that I helped you to decide if you would like to get the plate yourself :) 

I have more swatches coming for the other plates, and I still need to post swatches of the Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes... I got a cold recently and I'm still not feeling 100% which means I'm a little behind with things but I'll do my best to get everything done and post what I've promised soon! ;)

If you have any questions about the plate or anything else for that matter write them down in the comments ;)

Till next time! XOXO - Reelika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches of Hit the Bottle Holographic stamping polishes

Review of MoYou London's Mexico plates no.02 and no.06 and their crystal clear stamper

Review of Hit the Bottle holographic stamping polishes